The 2017 fellowship will be a 6 week program: Departing: June 18th & Returning: July 30th
*Additional Key Dates:
- February 1st - March 15th: Applications reviewed & phone interviews
- March 16th: Fellows announced
The 2017 Fellowship will be held on Easter Island (Rapa Nui). Easter Island is a Chilean island in the southeastern Pacific Ocean, at the southeasternmost point of the Polynesian Triangle.
100% of The Fellowship will be conducted on location (this is a new and exciting twist for this years program).
Pre-production will be completed via weekly Skype meetings leading up to the expedition to develop the storyline of the film. Once the fellowship begins, we will spend the first week on location for full pre-production scouting and then the following 5 weeks in full production mode. There will be 3 outcomes from the Fellowship:
- A Short Documentary (which is the main focus of the Fellowship)
- A fun behind the scenes film
- An introspective film (from the eyes of a fellow)
$6,700 (This includes all travel to and from Easter Island from Los Angeles, California, as well as Room & Board on location for 6 weeks.)